Inspired by the Golden Age of transatlantic travel and designed under the creative direction of visionary Tom Dixon, Sea Containers Restaurant brings the best of American and British cuisine to the South Bank, offering a modern yet casual dining experience in an informal setting alongside the River Thames…
Wellness Social On South Bank
- Sea Containers
Yoga mats and water will be provided. *Please let us know of any dietary requirements prior to the event."
Day Ticket - £55pp
Includes: HITT class with Milo & the Bull, exclusive shopping session with Olly Olly + Co, Empwr Botanics, and other brands, light lunch, spa treatment with Therabody massage session, and breathing session with The Luna Circle.
Evening Ticket - £80pp
Includes: HITT class with Milo & the Bull, exclusive shopping session with Olly Olly + Co, Empwr Botanics, and other brands, light lunch, spa treatment with Therabody massage session, and breathing session with The Luna Circle; Gong Bath led by Becca Gayle-Phipps and dinner in Sea Containers Restaurant.
Overnight ticket - £325pp
Includes: HITT class with Milo & the Bull, exclusive shopping session with Olly Olly + Co, Empwr Botanics, and other brands, light lunch, spa treatment with Therabody massage session, breathing session with The Luna Circle; Gong Bath led by Becca Gayle-Phipps and dinner in Sea Containers Restaurant, overnight stay and morning yoga session, plus breakfast to go.
Milo & the Bull (HIIT), discounted shop, lunch, Theragun and mudpack treatment in agua Spa, breathwork session, gong bath, dinner, overnight accommodation in a Standard room, yoga the following morning, and a grab to go breakfast .
|10:00 - 08:00||£325.00|
Gong Bath (at 5:30pm) led by Becca Gayle-Phipps - The nights are getting darker earlier, which lends itself to the perfect backdrop for this peaceful and relaxing experience. Let the tranquil sounds transport you into true zen. (@beccagaylephipps)
Dinner at Sea Containers Restaurant
|10:00 - 22:00||£80.00|
Sea Containers London, 20, Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.