THE LONDON OUTDOOR TREASURE HUNT! One ticket per team (2 - 4 people)
- Choice of 10 London area locations
* Buy just one ticket only, and it is valid for a team of 2, 3, or 4 people to take part *
* You don't have to start at the exact start time you've booked, you can start up to 2 hours either side of it *
Challenge your detective skills with a brilliant London Outdoor Treasure Hunt available in one of 10 exciting London areas of your choice, every day of the week and at a start time to suit you. All things to find are within an 800 metre radius of your chosen London area.
Enter as a team of 2, 3 or 4 people.
This fun and challenging experience is a great test of clue solving and lateral thinking. See if you have what it takes to crack the puzzles and win the treasure!
With 10 outdoor London locations areas to choose from, including Baker Street, Soho, Covent Garden and London Bridge, your Treasure Hunt is a unique way to visit exciting parts of London, with the chance to win great London-themed prizes, too. You’ll be outdoors for the duration, with no contact from opposing teams. Your clues and instructions will be emailed to you a day in advance, ensuring you’re ready to explore London like never before.
The 40 or more challenging clues will put your mental and physical aptitude to the test! Whichever London area you choose, you’ll come across interesting, famous and quirky London things throughout. Photograph these as you find them, before emailing over your photos of your solved clues to be scored by the Treasure Hunt organisers. Your team name and score will be visible on the live monthly league table; if you do well enough, you could win London-themed prizes, sent to you by post!
* Suitable for all ages, but under 16s must be in a team supervised by a parent or guardian.
* Play as a team of 2, 3, or 4 people.
* Treasure Hunt areas to choose from are: Baker Street, Waterloo, Covent Garden, Euston, Soho, London Bridge, Tower Hill, Liverpool Street, Westminster, St. James's Park.
* A selection of easier, medium, difficult and super difficult clues to solve in every Treasure Hunt.
* Available 7 days per week all year around. Choose your own start time, no need to tell the organisers.
* Free 24 hour rescheduling should the weather forecast be poor, or if your plans change.
* Choose your own cool Treasure Hunt team name.
* The Treasure Hunt will take approximately 2 1/2 to 3 hours
* Toilets, pubs, bars and restaurants are available on each route.
* Plenty of time to email the Treasure Hunt organisers your answers, you have up to 72 hours after the event.
* Easy to social distance.
* Live league table to track your progress against other teams.
* Win great London prizes from the Treasure trove.
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||14:30 - 17:00||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||15:00 - 17:30||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||15:30 - 18:00||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||16:00 - 18:30||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||14:00 - 16:30||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||08:30 - 11:00||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||09:00 - 11:30||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||09:30 - 12:00||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||10:00 - 12:30||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||10:30 - 13:00||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||11:00 - 13:30||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||11:30 - 14:00||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||12:00 - 14:30||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||12:30 - 15:00||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||13:00 - 15:30||£25.00|
|Team of 2, 3, or 4 people admission||13:30 - 16:00||£25.00|
Choice of 10 London area locations, Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.