Virtual Distillery Tour and Tasting with Stauning Whisky
- Online Event
Calling all whisky lovers and novices! Discover the world of Stauning, the premium whisky from Denmark's west coast, with a virtual tasting and distillery tour.
This unique whisky, which arrived in the UK in November last year, revives and innovates traditional methods to create a modern Danish spirit with deep and distinctive flavours. What better way to learn about this beautiful whisky and how it's made than by having a guided tour of its breathtaking state of the art distillery, led by Stauning's storyteller Pernille Nielson, as you sip on three delicious drams of their finest whiskies.
Stauning was created by a group of nine friends - four engineers, a helicopter pilot, a doctor, a teacher, a chef and a butcher - who joined together to push the boundaries of whisky-making, to create whiskies reflective of their heritage with distinct Danish character.
Conducted via Zoom, Pernille will guide you through how to taste the whiskies at different stages of the distillery tour, what flavours to look out for and how they make each of their sublime spirits.
Cost of the ticket includes 50ml samples of three whiskies - Staunings Rye, Kaos and Peat - as well as a Stauning tasting glass, and a Zoom link for the tasting.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the distillery.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The distillery reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the event.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
12. Please note that all samples will be sent from cocktail bar Tayēr + Elementary to arrive in good time ahead of the event.