Vibe High at Boom Cycle Battersea with Ernest Leoty: Boom Cycle class + Sound Bath
- No reviews.
- Boom Cycle Battersea
Join us for a mood-lifting afternoon at Boom Cycle Battersea hosted by Boom Cycle Co-founder Hilary Rowland and Ernest Leoty Founder Marion Rabate
FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY, WE'RE STOCKING ERNEST LEOTY ACTIVEWEAR AT OUR BATTERSEA LOCATION. TO CELEBRATE, WE'RE BRINGING THIS LUXURIOUS EVENT TO OUR STUDIO LOCATION!
Ticket holders will enjoy a VIBE-high themed Boom Cycle class lead by CO-founder Hilary Rowland followed by drinks from pentire, a healthy wind-down drink for active people and gloriously healthy and delicious snacks by Fresh Fitness Food, London's premium bespoke meal delivery service all topped off with a ceremony of sound with Kate Fleur – AND then, YOU CAN SHOP ERNEST LEOTY!
PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE START TIME OF CLASS. We cannot admit late comers to class for health and safety reasons. We are not able to process refunds for this event.
Shoe hire, towels, shower facilities and toiletries for the class will be provided.
Please bring a Yoga mat for the sound bath if you have one. It is recommended that you wear warm clothing (because the body temperature drops when you lay still) and bring an eye mask if you want to use one.
About Boom Cycle
Not just an indoor cycling studio, Boom Cycle engages riders mentally as well as physically through their unique experience. No numbers, no competition, just fun. With the lights low and a world-class sound system, riders are swept away and immersed into the ultimate ‘party on a bike’ experience. A programme designed by former model and fitness extraordinaire, Hilary Rowland and entrepreneur Robert Rowland with a vision to empower and to be anything but exclusive; there’s no pretentiousness, just high fives all round. Their daily rides are led by expert motivators and have been adopted into the daily lifestyle of their Boom’ing community. Boom Cycle caters to all abilities but most importantly is here to encourage you to cutloose from your day and forget your stresses.
About Ernest Leoty
Ernest Leoty is female founded and led team who designs and creates tailored activewear. We focus on style, comfort, and technical performance to help integrate well-being into women's daily lives. All our designs are inspired by Parisian sensibility which draw flattering lines on durable fabrics. The result is chic, feminine, and functional.
About Kate Fleur
Kate Fleur is a musician, artist and certified Sound Healer, trained by the masters of high frequency Tim Wheater and Cherub.
Kate is passionate about guiding her guests into deep lucid states of relaxation and cosmic journeys of the soul.
Ticket includes 1 Boom Cycle class, one sound bath w Kate Fleur
|12:45 - 15:30||£30.00|
Boom Cycle Battersea, Units 1 and 3 Arches Lane, Arches Lane, London, SW11 8AB
Battersea Power Station (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.