Thames Rockets - 'Rocket Rush'
- No reviews.
- Boarding Gate 1
Whip up your loved one on a rocket romance this Valentine’s Day.
We don’t mind admitting it – we like to get a bit soft this time of year. We could say it with flowers, or we could say it with chocolates….
…however we’d rather say it with a 35mph speedboat special for all you lovebirds out there!
Grab your nearest and dearest and whisk them off their feet to the London Eye Pier. Our super sexy red fleet of speedboats are waiting to give you the butterflies, launching you into a whirlwind date like no other.
Forget roses and dinner. Our special Valentine’s music medley is all you need to set the mood as you waltz and wail down London’s famous river Thames. Hold each other close as you marvel at London’s most romantic sights, from Big Ben to Shakespeare’s Globe, Westminster Abbey to St Paul’s Cathedral, stealing a kiss under the gorgeous Tower Bridge before we ‘dim the lights’ for the main event.
Feel the rush as we propel you at 35mph across the famous docklands of London. Love is in the air as we twist, turn and roll you past Canary Wharf. All the romantic classics will have you feeling on cloud nine so much that you won’t even care about your hair! This is a date to remember…
So grab your loved ones and surprise them this Valentine’s week with something a little different. Oh and did you know? We’ve done proposals before too…
Please Note: Rocket Rush sailings will be running between February 13th to 16th only.
Boarding Gate 1, London Eye Pier, Southbank, London, SE1 7BP
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.