Offering three stunning floors of all-encompassing views across London's skyline, Sky Garden London, managed by renowned event caterer and restaurateur rhubarb, is a spectacular drinking and dining destination atop the 20 Fenchurch Street skyscraper (also known as the Walkie Talkie). It'll come aslittle…
Morning Yoga at Sky Garden
36 floors high - Sky Garden is the perfect setting for a morning yoga class.
Set among Sky Garden's luscious tropical greenery with a backdrop of incredible city views, take to the mat in the idyllic City Garden. With a dynamic, vinyasa flow style, this class is suitable for all levels and abilities.
Kicking off bright and early the class runs for one hour as you soak up the panoramic views across London then wander the exquisite gardens at your leisure.
Please note there are no shower facilities and mats are not provided, so we ask you to please bring your own. The Sky Garden is a naturally ventilated space so can be cold, we therefore recommend bring extra layers of clothing to stay warm during the class.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the session starts, to pass through the building’s compulsory security checks and be ready to start at 8.30am. Please note that if you arrive late, we reserve the right to refuse entry, without a refund.
See you at the top!
This ticket entitles you to an hour of yoga (8:30am-9:30am) in City Garden. Please note mats are not provided, so we ask you to bring your own. The building opens at 8am. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the session starts, to pass through the building’s compulsory security checks and be ready to start at 8.30am.
|08:30 - 09:30||£20.00|
20 Fenchurch Street, 1 Sky Garden Walk, EC3M 8AF
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on rearranging your ticket from the responsible party. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event. Please note we cannot refund any associated costs with getting to the venue/or breakfast.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. On occasion we can accept refund and exchange requests up to 72 hours prior to the event taking place providing a valid reason is given. Please send us a refund request via email to DMNenquiries@rhubarb.co.uk.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the session starts, to pass through the building’s compulsory security checks and be ready to start at 8.30am. Please note that if you arrive late, we reserve the right to refuse entry, without a refund.