Plonk Golf Borough Market - Pool Tournament
- Plonk Golf - Borough Market
BRITISH DOUBLES POOL TOURNAMENT
Come and join us at Plonk Borough Market for our riotous monthly doubles pool tournaments, held on the third Wednesday of each month! Details are as follows:
- A maximum of 8 teams of two players. You must have two people in your team to compete. Each team entry will cost £5.
- Tournament will start at 7pm and last til close
- The format of the event will be decided on the night depending on how many entrants we have.
- All teams will play a minimum of three games.
- A special tournament cocktail will be on offer for £9 all night!!
- Teams will receive a 20% discount on food, as well as free golf and board games.
1st Place - £90 Bar Tab
2nd Place - £60 Bar Tab
3rd Place - £30 Bar Tab
Best Team Name - £15 Bar Tab
Best Player - £15 Bar Tab
Plonk Golf Borough Market - Arches B, C, D & E, Montague Cl, London SE1 9DA
Doubles Pool Tournament Team Entry
Team entry to the doubles pool tournament. Please note that all teams must have two players to enter, but only one ticket is needed for both players.
|19:00 - 23:00
Plonk Golf - Borough Market, Arches B, C, D & E, Montague Close, London, SE1 9DA
London Bridge (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. For Plonk Golf's additional Terms and Conditions, please see https://www.plonkgolf.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/