M&M’S Halloween Make Over With Gok Wan
- M&M'S World London
This Halloween, M&M’S is offering the exclusive chance to have a Halloween make over from legendary stylist Gok Wan who is going to be on hand to make sure you're looking your best self whether you're going trick or treating, have a big party planned or simply want to get into the spooky spirit of things.
Gok and a team of highly skilled make-up artists will be ready to complete your look with incredible make up and stand-out costume props. There are eight slots available so be quick to sign up for an hour slot, for you and a friend, between 3pm - 7pm Monday 31st October, 2022 at M&M’S World, London.
Each hour will focus on a different fancy dress theme so book your slot depending on the costume you want most.
3-4pm – Witches or wizards
4-5pm – Halloween clowns
5-6pm – Zombies
6-7pm – Frankenstein’s monster
Each visitor will be going away transformed as well as with some M&M'S goodies - it's your choice whether you want to keep these for a treat yourself or give them away!”
|Styling Appointment 3-4pm
|15:00 - 16:00
|Styling Appointment 4-5pm
|16:00 - 17:00
|Styling Appointment 5-6pm
|17:00 - 18:00
|Styling Appointment 6-7pm
|18:00 - 19:00
M&M'S World London, 1 Swiss Ct, London, W1D 6AP
Leicester Square (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.