Les MURDERablés - A virtual murdér!
- No reviews.
- Online Event
Liberté, égalité, MURDER!
It's June 4th 1832, the eve of the June Rebellion and an army students are preparing to go beyond the barricades and fight against the government! But there is a problem, Pierre Albert, a student in the rebellion army has murdered, and time is running out.
If you love Les Mis this is one for you!!!
This is an interactive murder mystery event - using ZOOM. You will be sent the link for the event THE DAY BEFORE your booking. Make sure that you email is correct when making your booking and do check you junk/spam folders. If you haven't received anything from us by the morning of your booking email us directly - firstname.lastname@example.org.
"A Winner" - The Stage (Die Another Dame)
"What follows is a clever use of technology to bring the art of fully immersive theatre with interactions right into the room with you. Back stories are polished, characters are believable and there are plot twists and turns which would have even made the late Ms Christie raise an eyebrow and give a wry smile." - www.londontheatrereviews.co.uk (Contestants! Please go the the DI(E)ARY Room)
|1 Device, 1 Person||20:00 - 21:15||£10.00|
|1 Device, 2 People||20:00 - 21:15||£15.00|
|1 Device, 3+ People||20:00 - 21:15||£14.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.