Bauble and Bubbles
- Treehouse Hotel London
Get crafty this Christmas at Treehouse Hotel London with calligrapher, Bee Davies.
Ever wanted to try your hand at modern calligraphy but no idea where to start? With this beginners class of modern calligraphy you are taken right back to basics and learn everything from how to hold the pen to joining and techniques.
Bee Davies is a self taught modern calligrapher and illustrator with a passion for making something her own and breaking the norm. Bee will teach you the way she taught herself, and let you in on all of her hints, tips and tricks to create beautiful lettering by adapting your own handwriting into something totally unique to you. To get into the festive spirit, you will have the opportunity to apply your new learned skills and create some festive phrases on to a ceramic bauble and greetings cards to take away with you at the end.
The duration of the workshop is 1.5 hours and will cover the following: joining practice, pen technique, and 'drill' practice.
Tickets are £35 per person and all materials are provided calligraphy pen and template, ceramic bauble, blank kraft greeting cards and a variety of paint pens to decorate your items along with a complimentary glass of bubbles or soft drink.
Classes will take place in the Oak room, inside Madera.
Bauble and bubbles
Join us for a crafty Christmas at Treehouse Hotel London with a beginners class of modern calligraphy with Bee Davies.
Tickets are £35 per person and includes calligraphy pen and template, ceramic bauble, blank kraft greeting cards and a variety of paint pens to decorate your items and a complimentary glass of bubbles or soft drink.
|11:00 - 12:30
Treehouse Hotel London, 14- 15 Langham Place, London, W1B 2QS
Oxford Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.