Cottons brings Caribbean food and rum to Vauxhall. After a successful run in Boxpark and permanent sites in Shoreditch, Notting Hill and Camden, the restaurant’s next venue is the biggest yet, with a 4235sq ft dining area and an outdoor terrace overlooking the Thames for alfresco dining. The menu…
Cottons Tropical Bottomless Brunch - Vauxhall
It's time to bring some Caribbean sunshine into your weekend! 🍹🌴
Join us for a Tropical Bottomless Brunch at Cottons Vauxhall. Pick one of our delicious brunch dishes and enjoy 2 hours of bottomless Rum Punch or Prosecco all set to a reggae soundtrack.
If you have any type of large group booking enquiry (10+), please get in contact with us at email@example.com for booking procedure.
For all group bookings, it is recommended that tickets are purchased under one name & in one transaction to secure booking.
Tropical Brunch 12pm
This ticket entitles the bearer to one brunch dish, plus 2 hours of unlimited prosecco or rum punch. Drinks are not to be mixed. Table must be returned by 2pm. If you purchase separate tickets please call or email the restaurant in order to book a table for the total amount of guests (firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8037 9555)
|12:00 - 14:00||£27.50|
Tropical Brunch 2.30pm
This ticket entitles the bearer to one brunch dish, plus 2 hours of unlimited prosecco or rum punch. Drinks are not to be mixed. Table must be returned by 4.30pm. If you purchase separate tickets please call or email the restaurant in order to book a table for the total amount of guests (email@example.com or 020 8037 9555)
|14:30 - 16:30||£27.50|
Unit 12 Flagstaff House, St Georges Wharf, SW8 2LZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.