Cottons brings Caribbean food and rum to Vauxhall. After a successful run in Boxpark and permanent sites in Shoreditch, Notting Hill and Camden, the restaurant’s next venue is the biggest yet, with a 4235sq ft dining area and an outdoor terrace overlooking the Thames for alfresco dining. The menu…
Cottons Bottomless Brunch
- No reviews.
- Cottons Restaurant & Rum Shack Vauxhall
Cottons Caribbean Restaurant & Rum Shack at St Georges Wharf, Vauxhall goes bottomless
for brunch with weekend reggae DJs and unlimited
rum Mary’s on offer.
BRUNCH AT COTTONS VAUXHALL
Put a bit of sunshine into your weekend with a trip to Cottons Vauxhall, now open at an
enviable riverside location. Every, Saturday and Sunday from 11am-5pm, visitors to
Cottons Vauxhall, can dine from Cottons Vauxhall’s totally tropical breakfast and brunch
From Yardie Breakfast – ackee & salt-fish with dumplings; to Caribbean spiced scrambled
eggs with sada bread; or the decadent Martinique toast with coconut shavings caramelised
banana and pineapple and crème fraiche, Cottons’ extensive breakfast & brunch menu
includes typically Caribbean breakfast dishes alongside more classic brunch items which have
been given an island twist.
Lighter options include Montego Bay Fruit salad with Greek yogurt & granola, or oat porridge
with apricot compote, or those indulging in bottomless may want something more hearty
such as Arubian jerk chicken tacos with fried plantain; or Big Man Ting – Cottons answer to
the fry up with 2 eggs (any style), sausages, grilled tomato, hash browns and beans.
GO BOTTOMLESS AT COTTONS VAUXHALL
And now for the booze! Liven up your brunch from 11am – 5pm Saturdays and Sundays. For just £20 on top of any à la carte brunch order, you’ll be
treated to two unlimited hours of free-flowing prosecco, mimosas or Cottons answer to the
Bloody Mary – the Rum Mary (made with Captain Morgan white rum, Worcestershire sauce,
cottons spices, lemon juice, tomato juice and celery).
Cottons – Bringing the Caribbean Sunshine to London since 1985.
Unit 12 Flagstaff House, St Georges Wharf, SW8 2LZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Cottons Bottomless Brunch, You should also check out...