The Table Cafe is a quintessentially British eatery with a 2 star rating from the Sustainable Restaurant Association, proving a commitment to ethically sourced and pristine quality produce defines this venue. The urban, chic interior is framed by grey concrete edges with an open, spacious physique…
Olive & Caramel Supper Club
- The Table Cafe
Welcome to Olive & Caramel Supper Club!
Named after our eclectic mix of cultures, Olive & Caramel was born out of our love of eating and drinking (and an escapism from the corporate grind!). We would love for you to join us at The Table Cafe, for an evening of home-cooked delicious goodness, served with generosity, love and laughter!
Following on from our success on Channel 4’s ‘Cooking Up a Fortune’, the evening will be centred around Steph's Lebanese heritage.‘Expect delicious food, bold flavours, in an informal and relaxed atmosphere!
Start the evening with an aperitif, before settling down to devour a delicious sharing-style 4 course meal. Carefully selected wines are available to purchase on the night. Do let us know any dietary requirements, as we can cater for all!
For a sneak peak of what to expect, check out our instagram @oliveandcaramel.
|Ticket||19:30 - 23:00||£35.00|
83 Southwark Street, SE1 0HX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.