For a great night out look no further than SAMA Bankside, we're a Late Night Bar, Restaurant, Party Venue, Beer Pong and Corporate Event Space in Southwark by Blackfriars Bridge on the Southbank. Voted Best All In One Venue 2017/18 by Design My Night, SAMA Bankside has great cocktails, Beer Pong, Pizzas…
Summer PRty - London 2023
*RE getting multiple tickets*
If you're gettings tickets for your team/a few people and don't yet know who's definitely coming, just put your own name in multiple times. That'll be perfectly fine at the door.
Back once again for the third year running - do we* have a free bar PR summer treat for YOU.
Whether you work in an agency, in-house or freelance, join us for a night of good old fashioned socialising.
You'll probably want to work in PR and/or media/marketing/adjacent fields such as social media, digital etc, but if you don't have a team to come with or are worried you won't know anybody, feel free to invite a friend.
On the night
There'll be free food, a free bar, music, and a prize or two to be won for... something daft we'll think up before then.
In short, come along, have a laugh. Meet friends, old and new.
SAMA Bankside is a great late night bar that's previously been voted the 'best all round venue' by Design My Night.
With a capacity that'll comfortably fit 250 or so of us, it's split across two floors, and a stone's throw from the OXO Tower.
In fact, if you'd like a virtual wander through it, here's a swanky 3D walkthrough.
We've had some amazing sponsors step up to put some cash behind the bar and into a prize fund each night with us.
Our main sponsor is strategic insight agency Opinium. Huge thanks to them, especially my friend Josh and head honcho James.
Our other lovely sponsors are:
--- Freelance PR matchmakers The PR Cavalry. Nigel is the man with a freelance PR network plan.
--- Online training provider The High Flyers PR Course. A broad 10 week course created for ambitious PR people in their first few years of the industry**.
Nobody likes a party where nobody shows up - especially when numbers are limited. Therefore, buying tickets is a must.
However, 100% of whatever you pay will go towards the amazing Arts Emergency after ticketing platform fees - in short, we're not making a penny from this.
We've raised and donated money for them for all of the other summer parties - raising just shy of £4,000 in total so far in the last 2 years!
Arts Emergency helps young people from underrepresented backgrounds break into creative, art and humanity industries. They support young people in London, Merseyside and Greater Manchester, making them a great charity to support for these parties.
Finally - tickets to these have gone very quickly in the past once live, so if you don't want to miss out, get booking!
*Who is 'we'?
We means Radioactive PR. That's about as promotional as I'll be about us - I've done a few of these in the past when I ran PRexamples.com - now Famous Campaigns- and they were always great nights filled with drinks, gossip and something amounting to, but definitely cooler than, BUSINESS NETWORKING.
** I - Rich Leigh - co-founded this with PR strategist Alex Wilson. It's good though, and we're putting money behind so, you know.
London - charity ticket
Charity ticket to London Summer PRty
|19:00 - 00:00||£5.00|
3 Robinson Road, Southwark, SE1 8BU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.