Hawker House is the perfect alternative space for large scale conferences. With 1500 square metres of transformable space, our brilliant Canada Water warehouse provides a unique urban backdrop, with an unbeatable operations team delivering slick service and catering for all your needs. We believe inwork…
National Burger Day Party
Clear the diary and dig out mum’s maternity trousers. The biggest patty party of the year is BACK for its sixth year running: Thursday 30 August is the official 2018 National Burger Day Party with Street Feast and Mr Hyde and YOU'RE invited.
For one day only, over 2,000 hungry Londoners will head to Street Feast's Hawker House, Canada Water’s huge indoor/outdoor mega-market, for the best burger bash to date. They’ve invited 17 patty powerhouses to create a one-off special for the day; expect burger day veterans, brand-new names, meaty collaborations, a VEGAN debut, two delicious desserts and a one stop chip shop.
PLUS loads of bars serving slushies, craft brews and festival-sized cocktails, as well as a Burger Booth, giveaways and games (when you know about the Burger Piñata, you know.)
Tickets are £15 and include an icy-cold Budweiser plus a MacPickleback shot. Kick-off is at 16:00 and you’ll be partying through ‘til midnight.
Ticket includes an icy-cold can of Budweiser and a MacPickleback shot
Canada St SE16 7PJ
Canada Water (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Free drinks are only available for ticket holders who are over the age of 18. Identification may be requested.
13. Kids under 11 go free and do not need a ticket.