The Daisy Green Collection have done it again with this awesome Soho spot! Scarlett Green a two-storey, all-day dining venue serves up Aussie coffee, bottomless brunch, healthy lunchtime salads and innovative evening share plates consisting of beautiful BBQ meats and fish. Vegans and veggies are also…
Soho Salon Supper Club
RUNWAY GALLERY & XIII UNTITLED PRESENT THE SOHO SALON SUPER CLUB
Immerse yourself in the contemporary London Art Scene in this brand new Supper Club run by the fashion focused art gallery, Runway Gallery and the art movement XIII Untitled.
Soho Salon brings art into a more accessible arena, away from the imposing white box galleries and into the familiar and less daunting atmosphere of a restaurant. Here guests are invited to have dinner with some of London's most interesting and diverse contemporary artists at Soho's hottest new restaurant Scarlett Green. More a happening than a restaurant event...
THE EVENING'S PROCEEDINGS...
XIII Untitled have worked closely with the bar staff at Scarlett Green to develop their very own cocktail. Named 13 Untitled - unlucky for some.
THE ICE BREAKER
A short life/fashion drawing class will be held. The group will be guided by several artists in the skills of fashion drawing/life drawing. Our model is a fabulous performance artist, who has a unique and very fashionable look. All materials will be provided.
SCARLETT GREEN who have been named one of VOGUE'S BEST NEW RESTAURANTS IN LONDON have designed a three-course meal especially for the evening (see menu). Throughout the meal an artist from the XIII will be seated at each table, giving the guests a very personal and relaxed way to meet and converse with the artists.
AFTER DINNER TALKS
Each event has a guest artists speaker who will talk/discuss their work and career. This events guest speakers will be Bethany Perry - Artist and Make Up Artist.
Guests are invited to view work which is exclusively available through Runway Gallery.
The evening will finish with DJ sets by the XIII to dance the night away.
THE XIII UNTITLED...
Antonio Branco - performance artist
Bruce Atherton - former official portrait painter at the Vatican
Cassius Matthias - editor of YES & NO magazine
Collagism - multimedia artist from Australia
Dara Vandor - artist who creates photorealistic drawings of lingerie
JA Neto - creative consultant
JD - owner of Runway Gallery
Joe Lynn - director and photographer
Kim Shaylor - director of House of Artists
Louise Dear - internationally renown artist
Pandemonia - multimedia artist centred around a 7ft tall plastic blonde
Riccardo T - performance artist
Sandro Hyams - beauty photographer - clients include YSL, Dior and Vogue.
SYRETT - abstract painter who works in nail varnish
Soho Salon Supper Club
This ticket includes a welcome cocktail, a fashion life drawing class, three course meal and industry talks.
|19:00 - 00:00||£45.00|
4, Noel Street, W1F 8JB
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.