Old Compton Brasserie is a brand new Cafe, Bar and Brasserie Restaurant bringing together the beloved characteristics of Soho. A relaxed yet creative space where guests are treated to a seasonal menu including modern twists on all the well known favourites from Ham Egg & Chips to Egg's Benedict.Combined…
Drag Brunch LIVE @ Old Compton Brasserie
Just be a Drag don't be a Queen...
After the fabulous success of our Pride Drag Brunch Party, the Old Compton Brasserie team are excited to welcome you back for an extended series of Live Drag Brunches in the heart of Soho.
From Midday to 4pm expect all the drama from your favourite drag artists Velma Celli and Portia de Fosse, singing live and sashaying the day away with an additional FABulous guest host. But it doesn’t stop there, as our resident DJ will have you living your absolute best life all afternoon, from start to finish.
Brunch dishes range from twice cooked brioche French toast to cheesy croissants and of course the 'OG' Egg Benedict's. Oh and of course, we have an avo on toast option too darling!
What's a brunch without booze? That's why we are bringing you UNLIMITED Brunch Cocktail Carafes or Prosecco for just £20pp* to really get the party started!
How to book? It couldn't be easier. Just book a brunch table as usual and we will add a £10 per person cover fee to your final bill to be paid on the day.
All tables are given a 2 hour sitting. After your sitting you are welcome to join the bar area, however we do have limited space so can't promise we will have space.
Last sitting 3pm
NEW DATES ADDED DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND:
- Sat 21st December - CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - Last few tickets remaining
- Sat 17th January 2020 (NEW DATE ADDED)
- Sat 1st February 2020
- Sat 29th February 2020
- Sat 14th March 2020
- Sat 28th March 2020
- Sat 11th April 2020
- Sat 25th April 2020
Starring the incredible Vela Celli...
"The U.K's QUEEN of I've vocal Drag"
"Velma Celli is a STAR"
"An impressive performance"
What’s On Stage
Theatre and Perform
"Wonderfully witty and outrageously funny"
Musical Theatre Review
"A standing ovation was inevitable"
“A true Icon of drag”
“Standing ovations are rare but not only stand for Velma you'll dance”
(*available when dining only and bottomless is for 1.5 hours)
|Saturday 29th February 2020|
|Saturday 14th March 2020|
|Saturday 28th March 2020|
|Saturday 11th April 2020|
|Saturday 25th April 2020|
34-36 Old Compton Street, W1D 4TR
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Doors are at 10am. Must be seated at your table by Midday for the bottomless cocktails to start.
14. If you are in a group and have booked your tickets separately please email firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of all the booking names so we can ensure you are sat together.