Located along Brewer Street in the heart of Soho in London’s West End and just a short walk from Piccadilly Circus station. This restaurant, bar and show space is a great spot to visit with friends. They serve a selection of Asian food and drink which you can enjoy as you are entertained by the variety…
The Rendez-Vous Revue SOHO
Right this way you're table's waiting...
A new pop-up club opens its doors for the first time this October for an evening of cabaret transporting you through a world where The Moulin Rouge meets the Kit Kat Club.
After all 2020 has thrown at us, it's time to let your hair down and The Rendez-Vous Revue is just the place. Based in the heart of Soho, The Rendez-Vous Revue promises to capture the outrageous spirit of Soho with a theatrical burlesque, drag & variety show with food, drink and endless entertainment. This sexy and comedic show features signature solos and titillating troupe numbers from some of London's top showgirls & drag stars:
CLEOPANTHA - The fiery, feminine & badass burlesquer taking the cabaret world by storm. RUBY SAINT JAMES - The sultry songbird starlet who always wins hearts and audience choice awards. ATHENA BEAUVOIR - The golden showgirl, international dazzler and Finalist in Miss Burlesque UK 2019. EVELYN CARNATE - "The Shapeshifting Showgirl", Miss Burlesque UK 2019 Winner and co-founder of Asian cabaret The Bitten Peach. MR TRICK & MISS TREAT - The ridiculous vaudeVILLAINous duo brought to you by award-winning artists Evelyn Carnate & Ruby Wednesday. Fierce & fabulous drag queen appearances from MISS ASIA THORNE & MAHATMA KHANDI will bring the house down and leave you gagging.
The show is co-hosted by international drag & cabaret star ME - notorious narcissist, glamour clown and professional idiot (former known as across the world as Meth) and award-winning cabaret artist and bewitcher RUBY WEDNESDAY.
Grab your gang and arrange to forget all about all that 2020 has served up so far!
The Rendez-Vous Revue takes place inside the new Midnight Lounge Bar & Restaurant in Soho. The venue has been set up for Tier 2 social distancing and bookings are available for tables of up to 6 persons max from the same household. The show's set up follows the government guidelines on socially distanced performances and finishes before the current curfew at 10pm. All prices listed include general entry to the show. VIP champagne upgrades are available to purchase upon arrival. Once booked, tickets are non-refundable.
All photography credits: Captured by Corinne
5-7 Brewer Street, W1F 0RF
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.