Located 17 floors above one of London’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, Urban Coterie is the brand new kitchen, cocktail bar and sky lounge inside the M by Montcalm Hotel. With breathtaking views that look out over Old Street and towards the city; brass, timber, bianco marble and leather combine to…
"LOUNGE TASTING": Picnics & Polo with Louis Roederer
- Urban Coterie
Polo, picnics and priceless views. All that’s missing is the ponies. No folks, there are no ponies on this occasion.
Urban Coterie Club’s “Lounge tasting” series continues this August with Champagne Louis Roederer taking the reins for the evening. The summer’s social calendar wouldn’t be the same without a day of polo & picnics on the agenda, so we are making sure you get your fix.
Louis Roederer’s appointment as Official Champagne Partner to Cowdray Park Polo Club last year makes them the perfect host for the evening where UK brand ambassador Marinel FitzSimons will aim to educate, inspire and invite you to try a selection of the house’s beautifully curated Champagnes such as Brut Premier NV, Carte Blanche NV, Vintage Rosé 2009, Brut Vintage 2008 and Blanc de Blanc.
No need to worry about lugging your picnic baskets to the 16th floor, we have got your spread covered! Enjoy our delicious picnic-esque snacks throughout the tasting, coming to you in your very own #UClub picnic basket with beautiful views across Shoreditch and beyond.
Lounge tasting: Picnics & Polo with Louis Roederer
Includes champagne tasting and snacks
|18:30 - 19:30||£30.00|
151-157, City Road, EC1V 1JH
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.