With a zero tolerance policy for "straight backs and polite small talk", Rascals is a restaurant with attitude. From its neon and pink interiors to its interesting and eclectic selection of small plates and cocktails (there's something called a Speedtini), the whole place has some serious sass. Enjoy…
The Rascals Cheese Night
A full on cheese party with stretching, bowling, eating and singing about cheese. With an unlimited cheese buffet and a free glass of wine!
Rascals has partnered with Tottenham-based cheesemonger, The Urban Cheese Maker, to bring Londoners the ultimate fromage fest. There will be three brielliant ways to indulge, guests will be seated on large communal tables and treated to a DIY mozzarella masterclass, an indulgent cheesy French classic, and entertainment from Mary Camemberry who will welcome you to the night with a complimentary glass of wine on arrival.
The evening will start with guiding guests through a hands on mozzarella masterclass. Guests will get messy, twisting, balling and plaiting curd to create their own starter. The team will be on hand to impart his culinary wisdom, but only if guests listen caerphilly.
For the main enjoy the french classic potato dauphinoise served with the traditional pairing of Boudin Blanc and Chef’s rich French onion gravy. Vegetarian options available.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a Rascals party without input from their host Mary Camemberry who’ll be on hand with games, entertainment and prizes, including free drinks and the chance to win your own weight in cheese from The Urban Cheese Maker - any fromage fetishists dream. The whole evening will be set to a soundtrack of cheesy classics and sing alongs.
Enjoy an unlimited cheese buffet for the whole night including award winning cheeses from The Urban Cheese Maker.
Cheese coma initiated!
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
Cheese Night! 6.30pm for.a 7pm start.
A mozzarella cheese pulling lesson, 2 courses & glass of wine.
|18:30 - 22:30||£35.00|
97 Curtain Road, EC2A 3BS
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.