From the same people as quirky joint Looking Glass Cocktail Club comes a new music and dining venue. Iron Bloom is located slap-bang in the middle of Shoreditch and is open six days a week, serving British-inspired small plates, live music and smashing cocktails. Found on Great Eastern Street, the new…
Casa Sugarlandia - Food with Mae Filipino Supper Club
- No reviews.
- Iron Bloom
Don Papa's popular 'Dinner of the Dons' comes to Casa Sugarlandia, hosted by Filipino supper club favourite Mae Williams, whose 'Food with Mae' blend of authentic Filipino food and regional dishes has been a culinary hit (on and off TV) since launching in 2013. Her five-course 'Dinner of the Dons' menu also features one dish flavoured with Don Papa Rum itself - her Drunken Prawns! Delicious stir-fried prawns with Don Papa Rum, butter, garlic and annatto oil. Other highlights include fresh oysters with calamansi slushie dressing with ginger, garlic and a hint of chili and coconut and custard pie served with homemade purple yam ice cream to finish. A selection of wines and Don Papa cocktails will be available to purchase. Vegetarian menu available. Please highlight when booking.
Food with Mae Filipino Supper Club
The ticket will include a 5-course meal and 1 complimentary Don Papa Rum cocktail.
|19:00 - 23:00||£42.00|
46, Great Eastern Street, EC2A 3EP
Old Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Don Papa Rum
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.