Dinerama, once a former bullion truck yard is now a fantastic two-level, all-year-round, 1,000 capacity venue in the heart of Shoreditch, creating the ultimate food and drink arena. In the summer we are an open-air playground full of multiple spaces to hire, with retractable roofs in case of summershowers…
Ultimate Fourth of July Party with French’s and Frank’s RedHot
Rad news alert! The iconic American kings of sauce, French’s and Frank’s RedHot are set to host the ultimate Fourth of July party with a complete takeover of Street Feast's Dinerama in East London - promising to be the most awesome Independence Day blowout this side of the pond.
Boogie the night away to killer American classics as Dinerama turns red, white and blue, with a star-spangled line up of street food vendors. Pig out on Thunderbird hot wings to Buffalo chicken strips from White Men Can’t Jerk and Club Mexicanavegan burritos he bars will also be turning up the heat with tequila RedHot-Rocks and spiked Frank’s Limeade punch.
But the menu isn’t the only way to get messy this Fourth of July. The legendary RedHot wing eating competition will be back again, cheered on by the RedHot cheerleaders, so get those bibs at the ready! For a French’s and Frank’s first, look out for the ‘saucy’ American-style pageant with a twist. In true American spirit, old school backyard games will make a return, with classic cornhole, RedHot beer pong and a next-level foosball table that everyone will be begging to take home.
Tickets: Early Bird Entry - £10 with a free Goose Island American Pale Ale on entry - SOLD OUT
Tickets: Standard Entry - £12 with a free Goose Island American Pale Ale on entry
Tickets: Group Special - £120 - 12 tickets for the price of 10 (with a free Goose Island American Pale Ale per person on entry)
Tempted? Go on, you know you want to…
Includes a free bottle of Goose Island American Pale Ale on entry per person
|17:00 - 23:00||£12.00|
19, Great Eastern Street, EC2A 3EJ
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.