The Princess Royal, which has been recently refurbished, boasts a beautiful pub, restaurant, two private dining rooms, 4 hotel rooms plus ample outdoor space. This Notting Hill gem focuses on seasonal British produce with a Mediterranean twist, curated by the acclaimed Chef, Ben Tish. Join them for…
Ben Tish x Mitch Tonks - Mediterranean Seafood Feast
- The Princess Royal Notting Hill
Join us for this one off Seafood Feast at The Princess Royal, Notting Hill, inspired by the love for the fresh, delectable tastes of the Mediterranean. This exquisite five course feast features dishes created by father and son duo Mitch & Ben Tonks of the award winning The Seahorse restaurant and Cubitt Houses' very own Chef Director Ben Tish.
The feast will take place on the grand dining table in The Victoria Room, complete with a private terrace balcony. The price includes a bespoke aperitivo. A carefully selected wine paring for each course is available at an additional cost. a discretionary service charge will be added to your bill separately.
Limited tickets available for the victoria room seating. A second wave of tickets have been released for tables in the main dining areas.
Mediterranean Seafood Supper Ticket - Main Dining Area
This ticket includes a welcome drink and a 5 course seafood menu, seated in tables in the main dining areas.
|19:00 - 22:00||£70.00|
47, Hereford Rd, W2 5AH
Notting Hill Gate (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Some dietary requirements and allergies may be catered for sufficient notice with approval from the Chefs.