The Chesterfield Mayfair is famed for serving guests what is touted as 'the best Dover sole in London' within Butler's Restaurant as well as hosting one of the capital's most popular and award-winning Afternoon Tea's - The Original Sweet Shop Afternoon Tea. Butler's Restaurant is led by Chef Nathan…
Pies and Puds for delivery or collection
- No reviews.
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
The Chesterfield Mayfair are delighted to offer guests the chance to savour a selection of their favourite pies and puddings at home.
The pies and puddings have been specially crafted by our chefs during lockdown and are now ready for delivery. Each pie and pudding is made using locally sourced British produce and is available to order hot, ready to eat or cold with cooking instructions. The pies are served with buttery mashed potato, peas and heritage carrots.
You can combine your pie order with a traditional pudding and/or a beer. Puddings can be ordered separately without the addition of a pie.
Price: From £15 per pie | £10 per pudding
Collection/delivery: Collection from the hotel is free. Delivery in London Zones 1 - 4 for an additional fee.
Perfect for a picnic!
35 Charles Street, W1J 5EB
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.