Inspired by their grandmother's home cooking, the two brothers behind The Gate Seymour Place pay homage to their Indo-Iraqi Jewish background, serving stunning vegetarian dishes that celebrate flavours from all over the vast Asian continent. The restaurant is based on Seymour Place and is just ashort…
Lunchtime Safari - Marylebone Food Festival
- No reviews.
- The Gate Seymour Place
Reclaim your lunch hour with a whistle-stop epicurean expedition on Seymour Place, as part of the Marylebone Food Festival. For only £10, you will get tasters and treats from three different restaurants.
Your Food Safari features three courses for only £10:
- Beetroot Tartare at The Gate, one of London's best vegetarian restaurant;
- Ricotta & Courgette Ravioli at The Italian Greyhound, an elegant neighbourhood Italian restaurant;
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with arbequina olive oil, sea salt & crostini paired with a no/low alcohol wine paddle at unfussy wine bar & restaurant Vinoteca.
Even better, you can feel pretty great about treating yourself to some much deserved time out of the office as all ticket proceeds will be donated to charity partner The Food Chain.
22-24, Seymour Place, W1H 7NL
Edgware Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.