Market Halls Oxford Street boasts an epic central London destination just off Oxford Street. This vibrant venue has been recently refurbished and is the perfect spot to grab a quick bite to eat at lunch, or with plentiful seating and a fabulous drinks offering including beer, wine and cocktails, gather…
Bottomless Brunch Feast
- Market Halls Oxford Street
Rise and dine at our first ever bottomless brunch in partnership with DesignMyNight as part of Brunch Weekender. From Market Halls to Brunch Halls, this ultimate brunch feast will feature live music, a special DJ set, bottomless cocktails and next- level brunch inspired street food.
Tickets cost £25 each. Each ticket includes 2 hours of free-flowing St.Germain elderflower spritz cocktails or beer mimosas as well as a brunch dish of your choice from our amazing Market Halls street food traders including DF Tacos, Hotbox, Inamo Sukoshi & Pasta Evangelists. Tickle your taste buds with the likes of Pork Belly Eggs Benedict, Deep Fried Oreos or Egg, Bacon and Cheese toastie lasagne and SO MUCH MORE!
Pork Belly Eggs Benedict: Muffin, pork belly, poached eggs, Hollandaise and paprika
Avocado Toast: Sourdough, crushed avocado, sweetcorn,
feta cheese, cherry tomato and poached egg. (V)
Deep Fried Oreos (V)
Halloumi & Smashed Avo Tacos (v): Fried halloumi chunks, crunch slaw, smoky chipotle and hibiscus salsa, tomatillo salsa and smashed avocado
Egg, Bacon and Cheese Toastie Lasagne: with golden egg yolks, crispy pancetta and tabasco chipotle.
Dirty Duck Fries: Classic crispy teriyaki duck and spicy Asian fries drizzled in sriracha mayo and plum sauce.
Roti Canai with dhal (v)
Fried Chicken Shish Kebab: BBQ’d free range chicken w/southern fried chicken skin, red cabbage slaw and chili mayo
The Aubergine ‘Sabich’: Spice-roasted aubergine w/house chili sauce, peanut pesto mayo and foragers mix, on a crusty house-made pitta
Live music & DJ
|Feast Tickets||14:00 - 16:00||£25.00|
9 Holles Street, W1G 0DB
Oxford Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.