Tasty drinks, delicious British inspired food & a training kitchen which helps the homeless develop skills and motivation to find employment through an apprenticeship program. If you are looking a unique venue, look no further - Brigade has something for all. With an all-day food and drinks offer…
SECRET SUPPER CLUB PRESENTS CHRIS KING
- No reviews.
- The Brigade
About the Social Diner
The Social Diner is a gourmet secret supper club with a social purpose. We invite an extraordinary chef to cook alongside our apprentices at our social enterprise restaurant, Brigade restaurant in the past. Brigade trains people affected by homelessness to work in hospitality and catering and has employed over 150 people as apprentices.
We're excited and thrilled to have the fantastic Chris King, Executive Chef at The Langham, hosting the night with us again. at a secret location in London!
Chris will be cooking a set course menu alongside with our chef founder of Beyond Food and Brigade, Simon Boyle and apprentices. All profits will fund our training programmes for people affected by homelessness.
When Michel Roux Jr and his father Albert opened their first collaboration in 19 years, Roux at the Landau at The Langham, Chris was appointed Head Chef.
Michel says of his protégé, " Chris King is a rising star and his menus reflect the Roux trademark style of classically-constructed French dishes, blended with today's tastes for lighter choices. He has a modern approach to combining ingredients and a contemporary style of presentation".
Chris has been Executive chef at The Langham London since 2015 and oversees the food and beverage throughout the property, including the newly opened tavern The Wigmore.
This is a one-off event and tickets are limited. Onced purchased ticket, the location of event will be informed.
A welcome drink is included in the ticket price. Additional drinks will then be available to purchase.
Please let us know dietary requirements in advance.
139 Tooley Street SE1 2HZ
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.