Tasty drinks, delicious British inspired food & a training kitchen which helps the homeless develop skills and motivation to find employment through an apprenticeship program. If you are looking a unique venue, look no further - Brigade has something for all. With an all-day food and drinks offer…
The Beyond Food Supper Club
The Beyond Food Supper Club is a gourmet supper club with a social purpose. We have invited extraordinary chef John Campbell to cook an amazing 4 course meal with our apprentices. The Charity Supper Club is:
- A unique opportunity for our previously homeless apprentices to learn many new skills from the talented chefs that we invite to our Supper Clubs
- All of the profits go directly to the charity which helps us continue with our mission
- Brigade trains people affected by homelessness to work in hospitality and catering and has employed over 150 people as apprentices
At the Charity Supper Club we can cater for all dietary requirements and need a minimum of 72 hours notice prior to the event.
- Beetroot cured salmon, homemade crème fraiche, a salad of apple fennel and cucumber with wild garlic and horseradish
- Roasted artichoke, cashew nut sauce, pickled pear and puffed rice, dressed with wheatgrass oil and shallots
- Grilled lamb shoulder potato boulangerie, slow cooked lamb loin, carrot and parsley, crunchy tenderstem broccoli
- Rhubarb crème brulee, gingerbread, yoghurt ripple sorbet
John always knew that he wanted to become a chef right from the beginning. His inspiration and addiction for cooking flourished from his grandmother Mary, she has the ability to make the best of every ingredient and always offered people food when they came to make sure they felt happy and welcome through food.
His love and passion for food then later on earned him his first Michelin star in as early as 1998 in his first year at Lords of the Manor Hotel and Restaurant in Gloucestershire. From there his success only continued and he was awarded two Michelin stars and picked up the Cateys’ award. Then went on to help open Coworth Park hotel, earning the fine dining restaurant a Michelin star in the first year of trading.
Later on after writing his first book he won the Andre Cointreau award for his first recipe book Formulas for Flavour and then featured as a mentor on BBC MasterChef. With many amazing achievements under his belt John just keeps on flourishing and went on to open his very own restaurant; The Woodspeen and The BaxterStorey Academy which trains amateur and professional chefs.
Cocktails on arrival | 4 Course Michelin Star Menu
|19:00 - 22:00||£45.00|
139 Tooley Street SE1 2HZ
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.