Santo Remedio serves up Mexican street food created by Edson Diaz-Fuentes and his wife Natalie. Santo Remedio focusses on the type of authentic dishes that can be found in the cantinas and mezcalerias of Mexico City. The venue is actually the second to be opened by Diaz-Fuentes; the experienced chef…
Mesa Santa: Tribute to Oaxaca by José Manuel Baños
- Santo Remedio
For our next dinner in the Mesa Santa series of events, Edson Diaz Fuentes is incredibly honoured to be welcoming one of the world’s most acclaimed Latin American chefs, José Manuel Baños, whose restaurant Pitiona has ranked among Latin America’s 50 best, to collaborate on an exclusive series of three tasting dinners this October.
On this occasion Santo Remedio & AeroMexico have joined forces to bring José Manuel Baños, widely known as one of Mexico’s most inventive and celebrated chefs, from his native Oaxaca for this exceptional five-course tasting menu paired with Vetusto Mezcal Ensamble & Tobala cocktails, Mexican wine, Tequila and Ocho Reales artisanal Mexican beer.
The culinary hot ticket in London, running from 22nd-24th October inclusively, will offer diners a unique and rare occasion to sample modern Oaxacan cuisine as well as traditional dishes from the rich and diverse culinary tradition of the region, which Manolo and Edson will be collaborating on.
Join us for a five-course tasting dinner with pairings on Tuesday 22nd, Wednesday 23rd or Thursday 24th October, 6.30pm.
Flavours of Oaxaca by José Manuel Baños
5-course tasting menu with Vetusto mezcal, Mexican wine & Mexican beer pairing
|18:30 - 22:00||£85.00|
152, Tooley Street, SE1 2TU
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.