Run by Edson Diaz-Fuentes and his wife Natalie, Santo Remedio serves up authentic Mexican food, inspired by the cantinas and mezcalerias of Mexico City. From the street food staples - tacos, tostadas and aguachiles - to larger dishes like their bone-in short rib in mole negro, the menu draws on the…
Cinco de Mayo at Santo Remedio
- No reviews.
- Santo Remedio London Bridge
5th of May Celebration of food and victory over the French!
While Cinco de Mayo is centred around partying, it’s actually a Mexican holiday to celebrate the Mexican Army’s victory over the French in 1862 at the Battle of Puebla. This makes us incredibly proud and this is why we celebrate with the best of Mexican food…You name it, tacos, mezcal amazing live music & more.
So be a Margarita…don’t be a Merlot.
Cinco de Mayo Booking
The £10 you pay, will be put towards your food and drink bill at the restaurant. We will contact you to set up your arrival time.
|19:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
152, Tooley Street, SE1 2TU
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.