Salt Yard brings the incredible flavours of Italy and Spain to London's iconic Borough Market. Using the finest seasonal ingredients, Salt Yard's talented kitchen team have put together an impressive menu of tapas, charcuterie and wines that will whisk your tastebuds away to the Mediterranean. SaltYard…
THE FINAL OF THE CROQUETAS CHALLENGE 2023
- No reviews.
- Salt Yard Borough
THE FINAL OF THE CROQUETA CHALLENGE 2023!
The restaurants participating in the Final are Salt Yard Borough, Salt Yard Fitzrovia, Nanny Bill's, Cin Cin Fitzrovia, The Collab/ Paul Human & Signature Brew , Bar Douro, Bibo/ Mondrian Shoreditch. The Best One To Win!
Judges responsible for crowning this year's winning croqueta are Catherine Hanley, David Ellis and Hannah Evans. The fourth judge will be the amazing audience and a combined score from all the guests will also contribute to the final score. The winning croquetas will be on our menu for the next two weeks.
Tickets are £45 per person and include one croqueta from each restaurant battling it out plus two drinks*. Please note that you might have to share the table with other guests or be seated at the bar or chef counter.
We are opening the door at 6pm for a welcome drink and the first croqueta will be served at 6.30pm so please ensure you will make it there on time to not miss out on any croquetas!
You won't want to miss out.
*choice of Campari spritz, a glass of prosecco, Mahou beer or Crodino
CROQUETAS CHALLENGE 2023 - THE FINAL
|18:00 - 21:00||£45.00|
New Hibernia House, Winchester Walk, SE1 9AG
London Bridge (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.