Originally a metal box factory, Hixter is lauded as one of the most unique and versatile venues south of the river, just a stone's throw from Borough Market. The main dining room features a baby grand piano, contemporary artwork and a striking open-plan kitchen, built with the Himalayan salt bricks…
Cotswold Distillery and Mark's Bar
- No reviews.
This year Mark’s Bar Bankside will be hosting a series of collaborations with our British drinks producers to create a calendar of events you won’t want to miss.
Mark and the team work closely with our producers throughout the year to create new dishes and cocktails and so we will be hosting a very special evening with Cotswold distillery on Tuesday 20th May.
Created just for the evening, our mini-dish menu will feature Mark Hix's British seasonal food paired to 4 Cotswold Distillery cocktails.
We know that some of you are already missing Mark’s Bar in Soho, so hop over the river and join us for the evening in Mark’s Bar, Bankside between 6.30pm and 8.30pm.
9A Devonshire Square, 16 Great Guildford St, SE1 0HS
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.