is hosting pop-up floristry workshops for Mother’s Day
at Coppa Club Tower Bridge and Oxford Circus. Emily will teach groups how to arrange a floral piece in time for
Mother’s Day in an intimate 45 minute workshop. The Design by Nature workshop will guide you through the creation
of a floral vase arrangement, learning the techniques to build structure and style with the flowers in an artistic form. Everyone is encouraged to be creative and at the end of the
workshop you will take your arrangements home with you. To join us for flower arranging with Design by Nature
please book a place below. Tower Bridge, Sunday 26th March 9:00am - 9:45am 10:00am - 10:45am Join us for brunch afterwards. Book your table now to guarantee availability. *Sessions last 45 minutes, please choose from the dropdown box for the time slot you would like. If you would like to stay for brunch then please book a table through our website and allow 15 minutes between finishing the workshop and the table booking. Please note by booking a single ticket you are only purchasing one floral arrangement.
Coppa Club Tower Bridge
3 Three Quays Walk, London, EC3R 6AH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Coppa Club is a place for eating, drinking, meeting and unwinding.
Our menu focuses on thoughtful, unfussy, European food from small plates and snacks to grilled mains, sourdough pizzas and healthy salads. There's a wide selection of breakfast and brunch dishes and the bar serves carefully-chosen wines, beers and classic cocktails as well as new creations.
Design by Nature is a bespoke and creative floristry company, specialising in artistic bouquets, events, weddings and workshops.