WHERE A TASTE OF THE HIGH-LIFE AWAITS There are few spots on the London landscape as striking as Searcys at The Gherkin, where a taste of the high-life awaits. Pair high-end design with vintage cuvees and contemporary cooking, all while enjoying panoramic views from the top three levels of one of London…
The Table of Tastes by Perrier-Jouët
Experience the Table of Tastes by Perrier-Jouët for an indulgent dining experience this summer. As part of The Gherkin's summer pop up, Searcys and Perrier-Jouët have transformed one of the stunning private dining rooms into a pocket version of The Glasshouse. The Table of Tastes is a unique installation feature in the centre of the room showcasing an array of bright, tropical flowers, leaves and botanicals inspired by the tasting notes of different Perrier-Jouët cuveés.
As part of the Table of Tastes experience, choose between the Size Matters Champagne tasting, the Size Matters three-course Champagne dinner or The Ultimate Experience, where guests can indulge in a five-course dinner with Champagne pairings.
Please note that The Ultimate Experience is available exclusively on Friday 2 August and Friday 9 August.
For bookings over 8 guests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that tickets are non-refundable.
Size Matters Tasting
See why size does matter as you discover the importance of bottle size in wine aging and taste. Experience tastings from the classic Champagne bottle, followed by the Jeroboam which contains six times the volume of a standard bottle, and finish with the impressive Methuselah bottle, the equivalent of eight standard bottles. You'll be guided through the Size Matters Tasting by the in-house Perrier-Jouët ambassador.
|17:00 - 18:30||£40.00|
Size Matters Dinner
See why size does matter as you discover the importance of bottle size in wine aging and taste. Accompany your size matters tasting experience with an indulgent three-course dinner. You'll be guided through the Size Matters Dinner by the in-house Perrier-Jouët ambassador.
|19:30 - 22:00||£80.00|
Discovery of Perrier-Jouët Tasting
Let us take you on a journey to discover Perrier-Jouët as you experience three finest Champagnes, starting with a prestige Cuvée Brut, followed by Blazon Rosé and finishing with the finest Blanc de Blancs. You'll be guided through the Discovery of Perrier-Jouët by the in-house ambassador.
|17:00 - 18:30||£40.00|
Discovery of Perrier-Jouët Dinner
Indulge in a bespoke three-course dinner whilst you’re taken on a journey to discover Perrier-Jouët’s finest Champagnes, including a prestige Cuvée Brut, Blazon Rosé and Blanc de Blancs. You'll be guided through the Discovery of Perrier-Jouët Dinner by the in-house ambassador.
|19:30 - 22:00||£85.00|
The Ultimate Experience
Take the tasting experience to new levels as you enjoy a bespoke five-course dinner accompanied by Perrier-Jouët’s finest estate Champagne, introducing you to carefully selected vintages of Blanc de Blancs, Belle Eqoque and Belle Eqoque Rosé. You'll be guided through The Ultimate Experience by the in-house Perrier-Jouët ambassador.
|19:30 - 22:00||£145.00|
30, St Mary Axe, EC3A 8EP
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.