WHERE A TASTE OF THE HIGH-LIFE AWAITS There are few spots on the London landscape as striking as Searcys at The Gherkin, where a taste of the high-life awaits. Pair high-end design with vintage cuvees and contemporary cooking, all while enjoying panoramic views from the top three levels of one of London…
Harvest Wine Dinner at The Gherkin
Searcys' wine dinner series at The Gherkin is returning in September to showcase the best of British produce in a Harvest celebration. Sitting sky-high on level 38 of the iconic skyscraper, the evening will begin with an Aperitivo style reception and live entertainment, before sitting down to enjoy an indulgent five-course dinner that has been expertly paired with the finest English sparkling wines, beers and ciders.
Expect a relaxed dining experience that will make for a memorable evening and will hopefully introduce you to some new British favourites.
Chef's choice canapes, and a sharing board of cured Suffolk meats and British seafood
Pumpkin soup amuse bouche
Roast fillet of Hampshire pork, cider potato, forest mushrooms, Brambley apple chutney
Artisan British cheese selection, seeded crackers, fig relish
William's pear and almond tart, honey ice cream
Each course will be accompanied with an English wine or liquor
About Harvest: The Harvest Festival is an annual celebration for a successful harvest, typically falling in September. More specifically, the Harvest Festival coincides with the Harvest moon, the full moon that occurs the closest to the autumn equinox. The Harvest Festival in Britain is usually celebrated on the nearest Sunday to this date. Celebrations around the country include eating, drinking, singing and romance.
|Harvest Wine Dinner at The Gherkin||18:30 - 21:30||£85.00|
30, St Mary Axe, EC3A 8EP
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.