In a modern world, Boisdale of Bishopsgate offers the very finest Champagnes, cocktails and beer, alongside one of the greatest selections of malt whisky in London, served with the very best of British Cuisine. Although they're conveniently located for the City, like many good things in life, they're…
Piper & Live Music - Burns Night Extravaganza!
ABOUT THE CELEBRATION
For homesick Scots and curious Sassenachs who can’t get north of the border for Burns Night, there’s only one place to address the haggis and that’s at Boisdale Restaurant! Scotland’s unofficial embassy in London.
At Boisdale of Bishopsgate on the 25th - 26th January, we are celebrating Burns Night along with a piper and an address to the haggis - this is the ultimate Burns celebration!
Expect to be entertained by the very best of Scottish inspired live music, alongside the breath-taking sound of the unmissable Scottish Pipes!
ABOUT OUR FOOD
Sourcing the greatest grass-fed Aberdeenshire beef is crucial to Boisdale but equally so is the attention to detail involved in the dry ageing and the actual cutting. All the beef supplied to Boisdale is from the very best certified beef suckler herds of Aberdeenshire Boisdale is wild about game and all manner of chase and fowl find their way to the tables, be it red grouse – the ultimate game bird uniquely indigenous to Scotland and northern England or Highland venison, the regulars’ favourite served hot smoked with a black truffle dressing. Wild fowl, hare, partridge – all can be enjoyed in the Boisdale restaurants when in season.
Gourmets can also delight in arguably the best beef in the world: 28-40 day matured purebred dry aged Aberdeenshire steak as well as other remarkable meat that includes Highland Blackface Lamb.
The most famous Scottish export after whisky - smoked salmon - comes to Boisdale from award-winning, small family-owned farms and smokehouses. Other fish specialities include the diver-gathered Orkney King scallops, Loch Ryan native oysters, organic West Minch salmon from South Uist, sweet dill-pickled herring from the Summer Isles, as well as abundant varieties of other seafood.
All acts and ticket prices are subject to confirmation, change and availability.
VIP Gourmet Burns Night Dinner Party & Live Music Ticket - Show @ 7.30pm
A sumptuous traditional Scottish menu and a table within 7 meters of the live music performance and Live Piper
|18:30 - 23:00||£69.50|
Swedeland Court, 202 Bishopsgate, EC2M 4NR
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.