The original railway hotel dates back to 1854, but in the last decade has transformed into a modern-luxe setting against the backdrop of the hotel's Victorian grandeur. In the heart of vibrant King's Cross and neighbouring Coal Drops Yard, they offer a boutique experience with just 88 bedrooms. Its1st…
Wine Tasting Experience - Journey Through Italy
Introducing a new wine tasting experience: Journey Through Italy. Each month discover a different region of Italy and its wine.
Join us in our beautiful private dining room as we take you onboard a journey through Tuscany, Veneto or Abruzzo! Our expert producers will reveal the wines and their story that hope to transport you to warmer climates and educate your palette through this date-night worthy experience.
Enjoy 4 glasses of wine appropriately paired with nibbles and bites.
Journey Through Italy- Veneto
Date: 18th December
|17:30 - 19:00||£25.00|
Great Northern Hotel, King’s Cross St Pancras International Station, Pancras Road, N1C 4TB
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.