MEATliquor has brought its trademark fusion of succulent burgers and delicious cocktails to King’s Cross in London. The venue is a no-nonsense establishment that focuses on two of life’s greatest pleasures: meat and booze. Their pride and joy are the burgers, which range from things as basic asa…
Great British Fry Up
- MEATliquor Kings Cross
Following last year’s sell-out inaugural event, The Great British Fry Up event is back by popular demand, for National Fry Up Day on Sunday 4th November. Social media phenomenon The Fry Up Police founder and meat fanatic Tom Shiers is turning your favourite breakfast in to an excuse to leave the house. Hosted in one of London’s most beloved restaurants, MEATliquor and with a Masterchef finalist on the griddle, twenty quid has never stretched so far.
Leading the kitchen, Masterchef runner up Steve Kielty has a massive passion for food, especially this British classic and he'll be utilising his skills to make sure it's the best Full English you've ever tasted. He will be joined by 2 of the most famous fry up chefs in the country, David Rowland and Ben Smith, whose works of fried art can be found over at the official @fryuppolice Instagram.
The menu will feature some of the UK’s best independent suppliers including Powters Sausages, a family-led farm, they promise a proper banger. Fresh Blood Black Pudding courtesy of the Fruit Pig Company is returning after its huge popularity last year and eggs will be supplied by Cacklebean from the Cotswolds, so are guaranteed sunny side up, even if you're feeling like a rotten egg (sorry). Not forgetting that a full vegetarian option is available, because no-one should miss out on a proper fry up!
This year will see the event held at MEATLiquor Kings Cross, the perfect backdrop to drown your sorrows in a hearty fry up, because what's a proper brit-breakfast without a pint..? There will be 3 sittings on the day 10:00am, 12:30pm and 14:30pm and all this comes in at £20 per head, with a welcome cup of tea included to help line the stomach. It's certainly a day not to be missed and seriously good value for money!
NOTE: If anyone requires a vegetarian fry up you must email email@example.com and let us know, other wise we will assume all orders are MEATY!
Note 2: Although this is an over 18 event you are welcome to bring a baby/infant if they can sit on your lap, or a child if they have a massive appetite!
|GBFU 10:00||10:00 - 12:00||£20.00|
|GBFU 12:30||12:30 - 14:30||£20.00|
|GBFU 14:30||14:30 - 16:00||£20.00|
6 St Chad's Place, WC1X 9HH
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.