Another beautiful restaurant from the neighbourhood and dog friendly Megan's team. The High Street Kensington spot has a stunning events space, the lounge, available for parties and private hire. Plus they have a fun diary of events and weekly shindigs, such as supper clubs, life drawing, drag queenevents…
Megan’s champagne brunch X Polo in the park
Megan’s on the High Street Kensington will be hosting the ultimate brunch party ahead of Polo in the Park this Summer! Join us in our downstairs lounge area on June 12th for fun & fizz before or after you & your friends head into the polo.
Enjoy a glass of Lanson champagne on arrival, from the official Champagne sponsors of Polo in the Park, & a brunch dish of your choice from our Mediterranean inspired menu. You can enjoy classics such as Eggs Royale, Avocado on Toast or Vegan Pancakes; or you can opt for brunch with (the best) twist: our lightly spiced Shakshouka Baked Eggs or our Instagrammable Turkish Brunch Feast are some of our favourites.
Tickets are £50 & include: 1 x glass Lanson Champagne, 1 x Megan's Brunch & 1 x ticket to Polo in the Park.
If you are feeling a boozy brunch ahead of the polo, you can also add on bottomless bubbles for £25pp on the day!
Did we mention that you can bring your pups to brunch? As a dog friendly, neighbourhood spot, we have dog treats, beds & water bowls ready and waiting for your furry friends!
You can purchase your ticket below & we are so looking forward to welcoming you soon!
|Megan’s champagne brunch X Polo in the park||09:00 - 16:30||£50.00|
204 Kensington High Street,, W8 7RG
High Street Kensington (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.