Cheneston's Restaurant is situated within the luxurious 5-star Milestone Hotel and offers guests a truly British experience. A short walk from South Kensington and Knightsbridge, Cheneston's Restaurant offers a perfect destination for dinner with colleagues, friends, or family. With close proximityto…
The Art of Bond Dinner Series: Diamonds Are Forever
- No reviews.
- The Milestone Hotel and Residences
The Art of Bond Dinner Series: Diamonds are Forever
Inspired by the novels of Ian Fleming and the Bond films, delve into the secrets of the world’s most renowned special agent with an evening of Bond-themed glamour, intrigue and indulgence.Welcome to “Diamonds are Forever”, in celebration of the release of the 25th James Bond film, due to air in October. This extra-special experience will begin with a Champagne and canapé reception in The Milestone's beautiful Conservatory, hosted by the inimitable Linda Hugo of Beyond Curated, and renowned James Bond and food critic Richard Bagnold.
Availability is limited - make your reservation to secure your unforgettable Bond experience
Guests are kindly requested full pre-payment is required at the time of booking.
The Milestone Hotel and Residences are also excited to announce future events: “An evening with Dr No” on 17th July and “Casino Royale” on 25th September. Make an enquiry to express your interest in these events.
1 Kensington Court, W8 5DL
High Street Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.