A neighbourhood restaurant and bar - from breakfast to dinner, cocktails or just a nightcap - Park’s Edge is the place to eat deliciously vibrant modern British food, drink and relax in the heart of Herne Hill. All the food is prepared from scratch with an emphasis on using fresh seasonal ingredients…
CHRISTMAS IN 'THE CARIBBEAN' RUM TASTING
- Park's Edge Bar and Kitchen
Wish you were sipping rum on a Caribbean beach this winter?
We can’t magic you to paradise but we can give you a taste of the Caribbean this Christmas!
The Rum Experience: Taste a curated selection of premium top-notch rums from the world's best rum region - the Caribbean. Learn about rum's unique and rich history, its production and discover why it’s the fastest growing spirit.
Mr Rum himself, Roger Barnes, world-renowned authority on rums will bring the best swash-buckling stories of the region to life and encourage you to taste and explore the unusual dark and flavourful secrets of cask finished premium rums from Martinique as well as one of the finest rums from the island of Jamaica.
Rums from other islands will also be highlighted.
Your ticket to a night of tasting connoisseur rums includes:
- A delicious Jamaican rum punch cocktail prepared the Park's Edge way
- Followed by x4 premium tasters of smooth and complex rums
- To finish, choose your favourite and enjoy it your way – as a cocktail or in a cut crystal glass on the rocks.
Our selection of delicious tapas style Caribbean inspired Modern British mini dishes will be served before your experience, available from 6.30pm. Arrive from 6.30pm – 7pm to eat before the rum tasting, which starts at 8pm!
What’s more - a small number of bottles will be available for you to take away – for your selfish sipping or to purchase as the perfect Christmas gift!
If you're intrigued by rum but don't know enough to make it your usual tipple of choice, join us for a special evening of tasting our exciting range of premium rums.
49 – 51 Norwood Road, SE24 9AA
Herne Hill (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.