Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
The Create and Craft series: Getting started with string art
- No reviews.
Join String Artist Laurie O’Garro for a creative and relaxing afternoon of string art — the craft of sewing on card
Learn how to make your very own piece of string art, which can be made into a card or a mounted piece for you to take home.
String art is a little-known craft that involves sewing onto card, using the threads to create any shape or pattern you’d like. These handmade crafts make for a perfect personal gift to a loved one or a lovely work of art for your own home.
Laurie loves sharing her story of how she got into string art as well as her passion for teaching this craft. She will let you into her prepping secret and send you away with the basics, so that you’ll be able to pick up the craft on your own should you like to.
String art is sometimes described as being therapeutic, and as well as being a wonderful creative outlet, can be a brilliant way to decompress after a week of work.
All art materials are included with your ticket.
|Members' ticket||15:00 - 16:55||Free admission|
|Non-members' ticket||15:00 - 16:55||£8.00|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.