Farmopolis - On The Jetty Food | Farming | Culture Farmopolis is a major new urban farming destination in London – a micro-city of experiential production, a pioneering new model for public green space bringing together farming, food, arts and culture. The Great Plant Rescue is Phase 1 on The Jetty…
Floating Table with Marcelo Henriquez
- No reviews.
- Farmopolis On The Jetty
On Friday 18th November Farmopolis Café will launch Floating Table, an incredible new series of communal feasts set in the unique floating garden on the Jetty at Greenwich Peninsula.
Santiago-born chef, Marcelo Henriquez, will kick-off the floating table series with a Chilean inspired menu. He was inspired to create ONA in order to introduce Chilean food to the British table, but with a distinctive modern slant. After fifteen years of living and working in France, Italy and Spain, as well as stints in LA and Berlin, Marcelo has developed a lively and deceptively simple aesthetic. Inspiriting by his homeland and the roots of Mediterranean cultures, he is focused on freshness and vibrancy to deliver his inspiring plates.
ONA is named after the Ona indigenous people of the Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) islands in the Patagonia region of Southern Chile. A deeply spiritual, nomadic people, dependent upon hunting and gathering, who respected their food from source to plate. ONA aims to celebrate their strength, cultural identity and reflect their striking tribal aesthetic.
Floating Table will take place from November to January. Each chef will create a stunning sharing feast served on long communal tables and surrounded by thousands of plants and trees rehomed from the RHS Chelsea Flower Show earlier this year. With the iconic Thames riverside as a backdrop and space limited to 60 diners, Floating Table promises to be one of the best dining experiences of the festive season in London.
Helping all Floating Table chefs will be trainee chefs from Café from Crisis, a social training enterprise.
The Jetty, Greenwich Peninsula, SE10 0FL
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
K&K London Ltd.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Tickets are 100% refundable 72 hours’ prior the event
14. Tickets are non-refundable if cancellation is after 72 hours’ prior the event or in case of no show