Chef and foodie extraordinaire Stevie Parle has opened a cocktail bar and all-day eatery in collaboration with acclaimed designer Tom Dixon. Craft London is a three floor extravaganza with a cafe space, restaurant, stunning cocktail bar and shop. The physique of this restaurant bar space takes on…
Burns Night dinner with Compass Box Whisky pairings
- No reviews.
- Craft London
Burns Night with Compass Box Whisky
January 25th, from 7pm
4 course menu & whisky pairing, £48 per person
We're teaming up with the incredible award-winning, boutique whisky maker - Compass Box - to host a special Burn's Supper here at Craft London. Starting from 7pm we'll enjoy a pre-dinner tipple with snacks before sitting down to enjoy a four course menu from 7:30pm with a different Compass Box whisky paired to each dish.
We'll be making our own 'Craft London' Haggis - using Yorkshire lamb and a fantastic blend of spices & grains, and served with Neeps & Parsley Tatties smothered in our own cured butter, and a whisky sauce made using Compass Box's signature blend Spice Tree.
Stevie will be here on the night to introduce the food and both Jill Boyd, Whisky maker and Keiran Cusker, Brand Ambassador for Compass Box, will be on-hand to chat to you about the whisky's and why we've paired them with each course.
Expect another superb addressing of the haggis (check our Instagram for 2017's superb rendition) and a few more surprises along the way...
Asyla & Grapefruit Tonic
Wood Grilled Langoustines, Sea Kale & Sea Weed
Haggis, Neeps & Tatties
Neal’s Yard Cheese & Crackers
Chocolate & Salt Caramel Beignet,
Whisky Cream Phenomenology
Tickets are priced at £48 per person and can be purchased by clicking on the link on this page. For any questions at all please contact Craft London directly on 020 8465 5910 and ask to speak to Michael or Matt.
Burns Supper with Compass Box Whisky
Craft & Compass Box Burns Supper - 5 whisky's & 4 course menu
|19:00 - 23:00||£48.00|
Peninsula Square, SE10 0SQ
North Greenwich (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.