Get ready to explore London’s most famous locations as you explore four Monopoly Lifesized physical-experience board. Choose from CLASSIC, CLASSIC: OWN IT ALL, CITY, AND LUXURY, for the chance to win it all. Complete escape-room style challenges, take a chance, try to build your very own houses and…
Eurovision Party @ The Top Hat Bar & Restaurant
- No reviews.
- Monopoly Lifesized
The Top Hat Restaurant & Bar is lovingly inspired by the famous London MONOPOLY board and is open to everyone, whether you’re playing the game at MONOPOLY LIFESIZED, or just want to enjoy one of our signature cocktails and some delicious food.
To celebrate Eurovision, we will be hosting the Ultimate Eurovision Party. There will be games, giveaways, and plenty of excitement.
You will be greeted with a welcome cocktail on arrival followed by a delicious sharing board for you and your fellow Eurovision fans to tuck into whilst watching the finale on the big screen.
We will be donating £2 from every ticket price to the Ukraine War Relief Fund.
So come and be part of the fun, there’s always a special MONOPOLY welcome at The Top Hat Restaurant & Bar.
@TopHatLdn #thetophat #thetophatrestaurantandbar
Eurovision Party at The Top Hat Bar & Restaurant
Entry to the ultimate Eurovision party at the Top Hat bar & restaurant, plus a welcome drink and sharing board.
|19:30 - 00:00||£22.00|
Eurovision Party Entry + VIP cocktail bundle
Entry to the ultimate Eurovision party at the Top Hat bar & restaurant, a welcome drink, sharing board PLUS 4 of our special Eurovision cocktails!
|19:30 - 00:00||£57.00|
Monopoly Lifesized, 213-215 Tottenham Court Road, W1T 7PN
Goodge Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Top Hat Bar and Restaurant @ Monopoly Lifesized
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. As a working kitchen, we can never guarantee any dishes are 100% free from and advise guests with severe allergies to make it known before dining. On the day of your visit please inform the front of house team of any allergies and dietary requirements in the group. It is advised for those guests to make themselves
known to the team on arrival.