Named after Mrs Dalloway, the subject of Virginia Woolf’s classic 1925 novel, Dalloway Terrace is an elegant, poetic and quintessentially English haven set in the heart of Bloomsbury.
The venue takes the form of a stunning ‘indoor-outdoor’ alfresco spot; naturally a huge hit during the spring and summer while remaining an elegant destination of choice come the cooler months thanks to its fully heated and covered set-up.
Open daily from 8am, guests can stop in at this tranquil retreat for a light breakfast, brunch and all-day favorites, while a small plate menu, available from 11am, is the perfect accompaniment to a crisp glass of wine.
Discover more gorgeous Fitzrovia bars and sign up for our newsletter to get London updates to your inbox.
- Restaurant , Restaurant Bar , Lounge Bar
- Drinking and Eating , Private party , Chilling with mates
- Happily Affordable ££
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No door charge
- Smart Casual, Dress to impress
- No queues normally
Dalloway Terrace, 16-22, Great Russell Street, WC1B 3NN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.