Honest Burgers in Old Street are bringing all sorts of deliciousness to Shoreditch. Using British produce to create dishes such as chilli burger which comes with chilli cheese and bacon, diners choose the type of patty they want and then load it appropriately. The Old Street venue is a cute and kitsch…
Bottomless Brunch @ Honest Burgers Old Street
- No reviews.
- Honest Burgers Old St
How do you like your BRUNCH in the morning? With unlimited BOOZE? Us too. Tickets include any brunch dish plus unlimited booze, for up to 90 minutes. Enjoy.
- The Full Honest: Yorkshire, smoked bacon, breakfast sausage, garlic mushrooms, free range fried egg, honest beans, cheesy bubble and squeak, buttered toasted sourdough
- The Full 'V' Honest: Garlic mushrooms, smashed avocados, Honest beans, free range fried egg, cheesy bubble and squeak, buttered toasted sourdough
- Cheeseburger toastie: Honest butcher's mustard fried beef patty and double pickles sandwiched between two Keen's Cheddar and Ogleshield toasties
- Avocado on toast: Smashed avocado, free range fried egg, pickled red onions, smoked Turkish chilli and pine nut oil, toasted sourdough
- Fuller's Frontier lager
- Buck’s Fizz: prosecco and orange juice
- Pickle house bloody mary: Aylesbury Duck Vodka, tomato juice, Pickle House pickle juice, horseradish, honest pickled cucumber, and #1 Hot Sauce
- Botanic Garden: Fords Gin, apple, elderflower and lime
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Customers cannot choose items from outside of the brunch menu.
6 Baldwin Street, EC1V 9NU
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.