Take a tour of the deep American South right in the heart of Spitalfields. Great grub, good value and a twist on the classics, Absurd Bird is an eclectic, unexpected and sophisticated take on the already loved Southern Classics, from our fried chicken tenders to dirty buns and sliders. Hidden out of…
New Year’s Eve at Absurd Bird
Break out of the traditional New Year’s Eve plans and steal away to a speakeasy hideaway at Absurd Bird, Commercial Street. With Southern-style chicken, free-flowing Prosecco during dinner and a DJ spinning the decks until 2am, it’s an absurdly good way to see in 2017.
Kicking off at 8pm at the upstairs kitchen, begin the night with a bottomless Prosecco dinner. Start with artichoke dip with fried tortilla chips or jalapeño biscuits with apple butter, before moving on to chicken fried steak and eggs; grilled quarter chicken with gravy; or black bean burgers served with plenty of fries. No Southern affair would be complete without something sweet – choose from peanut butter cheesecake; the addictive crack pie; and blueberry and raspberry waffles.
Once dinner is over, really let the party begin. Descend into the prohibition basement bar where a complimentary Moonshine cocktail will be waiting for you, brewed in-house from a secret recipe. Dance into 2017 to the disco beats from Local DJ.
Tickets to the big night are priced at £45 and include bottomless Prosecco dinner, three-courses of the finest Southern fare, a complimentary Moonshine Mary cocktail and night-long access to the swinging party.
Ticket includes bottomless Prosecco dinner, three-courses of the finest Southern fare, a complimentary Moonshine Mary cocktail and night-long access to the swinging party.
|20:00 - 02:00||£45.00|
54, Commercial Street, E1 6LT
Aldgate East (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.