FLORAL By Lima is the younger sibling to its Michelin starred sister in London. An evolution rather than a duplication, the broader menu is adapted to the buzzing Covent Garden area and in addition to the restaurant, there's a hidden cocktail and Pisco bar below called The Lost Alpaca serving some of…
THE ULTIMATE CEVICHE CELEBRATION AT FLORAL BY LIMA
- No reviews.
- Floral By LIMA
Celebrate National Ceviche Day at Floral by LIMA in true Peruvian style with an exclusive Ceviche dinner hosted by Head Chef Patricia Roig. The evening will start at 7 pm with an arrival Pisco Sour in The Lost Alpaca bar. You will then be seated in the restaurant’s beautiful semi-private area for a unique and intimate dinner, kicking off with a selection of Floral by LIMA’s traditional snacks, followed by three of Patricia’s favourite Ceviche dishes and a lemon based dessert to finish.
THE ULTIMATE CEVICHE CELEBRATION
Tasting menu & Pisco sour on arrival
|19:00 - 21:30||£50.00|
14, Garrick Street, WC2E 9BJ
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.