This mysterious late night cocktail bar in Clapham is a great venue for those sordid sojourns in the evenings. Open until 3am at the weekend, get down and jiggy with a gaggle of mates or tumble in after work with your co-workers for a buzzing night. Serving deadly cocktails inspired by the Sax Rohmer…
Tube + Berger
- Fu Manchu
Data Transmission is proud to present our brand new event series BOOST which compliments Grahame Farmer’s 1To1 BOOST Coaching for DJs. To launch this, we’ve partnered with exciting venue Fu Manchu in Clapham on Sunday 25th May for a 12 hour day to night party.
Headliners Tube & Berger started their musical journey over a decade ago. They have undoubtedly shaped the Deep House genre, crafting several scene defining records in the last couple of years, including ‘Imprint of Pleasure’ and albums like ‘Introlution’ and ‘WE ARE ALL STARS’. Data Transmission have supported these guys for a long time, and they have regularly featured on the website.
Tube & Berger never tire. These guys are proven Ibiza heavyweights. They are guaranteed to bring the Bank Holiday summer vibe with them for a memorable night.
To support these titans and as part of the growth of Grahame’s students 10 of his exciting artists are being given the opportunity to perform at the event! As part of Data Transmissions #EqualisingMusic promise, we’ve carefully selected a diverse lineup including: Bruno, Charlie Newman, JACQ, Kim Hunter, Lisa Jane, Mandez, Ree 2, REETA, Rochelle Hadyn and Theon Bower.
This promises to be an epic night not to be missed.
Make sure to get your tickets quick so you don't miss out.
Valid untill 11pm only. £5 surcharge may apply after 11pm.
|15:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
15-16, Lendal Terrace, SW4 7UX
Clapham North (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.